I LOVE the Adventure Walks Rome Map for kids! It makes me want to book a flight to Rome. Fans of the Roman Mysteries will adore it.’
We sent Caroline Lawrence, one of our favourite authors, a copy of our new Rome map and this is what she had to say about it :
Ten Things Caroline Lawrence loves about the Adventure Walks Rome Map
1. 20 different guided walks; a great way of getting to know Rome's art, history and culture.
2. Lots of great lists of things to see & do.
3. You can learn tons just by looking at it.
4. Charming illustrations & a clear overview.
5. The dozen best places to buy gelato
6. Swiss guards will give you free tickets to see the Pope?
7. The I SPY game includes Roman Centurion, Vespa and the Pope! lol.
8. You can buy a Love Potion at Ai Monasteri?
9. Lots of fun facts and useful info incl. days closed and times of opening)
10. Ten great Away Days including my fave: Ostia Antica
Added to cart